Monday, July 4, 2016

Plastered - Chapter 6

Much to Tom’s surprise I had dinner already for him when he got home.  I made my way to the table wearing a simple white strapless maxi dress.  The dress did a pretty good job of hiding my casted leg and Tom seemed to notice as I sat down at the table.  “What’s up with the dress” Tom asked as he took some pasta from the bowl and placed it on his plate.  “Just something different” I responded with a smile.  Tom did not really respond, just smirked and took a bite of the food on his plate.  “Can we talk about this cast again” I asked as I knocked on the upper portion of it with my knuckles through the light weight dress.  Tom sighed as he continued to eat his dinner.  “Clair found out today” I replied to his disinterest.  Tom stopped eating and looked up at me from his plate.  “Clair” he questioned through a mouthful of food.  “She came over for our Friday run and…well you know the rest” I responded.  “No I don’t” he said as he leaned back in his chair as wiped his mouth off.  “I tried to get rid of her, but she saw my crutch and that was the end” I continued.  “So does she know the truth” Tom asked as he leaned forward.  I took a hard swallow and gently closed my eyes.  “I told her I hurt my leg and would need the cast for a bit” I said.  Tom let out the breath that he was holding and leaned back in the chair.  “So we are covered for at least a couple of days” Tom said as he pick up his fork and went back to eating.  “A couple days” I asked as I rubbed the hard plaster under the table.

Later on after dinner Tom cleaned up the table as I made my way to the couch for some TV.  Tom came into the room with two wine glasses and a large bottle of my favorite wine.  “Are you trying to get me drunk” I asked with a big smile as I raised my casted leg so Tom could sit down.  Once I rested my leg in his lap, Tom handed me the two glasses and popped the cork out of the bottle.  I teased him by wiggling my toes sticking out the end of my cast as he poured the wine.  “You know I should punish you for letting Clair find out” He said as he placed the bottle on the table in front of us.  “Punishment” I replied with a grin, “what could be worse than this for three days?”  Tom placed his hand on the smooth casted part of my lower leg.  “I’m sure I can come up something” he said before taking a sip of wine.  The evening went on and before we knew it there was second bottle of wine opened and drank.  Soon I began to drift off.  “How do you do it” I asked him.  “How do I do what” Tom replied.  “Stay sober after all we have had” I continued.  Tom simply smiled back at me as he motioned me to take another drink from my glass.  About know is when I should have realized that Tom was up to something, because he had continued to encourage me to drink glass after glass, but drank very little himself.  I don’t remember much more of the evening except Tom helping me up to our bedroom and then taking full advantage of my drunken state.

I woke the next morning to Tom lying naked next to me snoring.  I had a terrible headache from the wine the night before and my hips and back felt stiff.  I remember wiggling nothing but the toes on my right foot and thinking to myself it would have been so wonderful if my leg was free, but it was not.  Once I rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out of them I reached up to the head board and pulled the oversized t-shirt I had up there down.  I glanced around next to my night stand and realized that my crutches where not leaning against the wall next to the bed.  “O’well I can hobble to the bathroom” I thought to myself.  I then tried to sit up in the bed and pull the t-shirt over my head in one motion, but was quickly stopped.  “What the…” I thought as I found sitting up was not an option.  It felt as if I had something around my waist not allowing me to sit up straight.  Come to think of it, it was not allowing me to lay down flat either.  I suddenly realized that I was propped up with some pillows and my lower body felt weird.  In a panic I placed my hand down on top of the sheet only to be greeted with what felt like hard plaster instead of my muscular stomach.  “Son of a bitch” I said out loud as I tossed back the sheet to reveal that my entire lower body was now covered in a plaster cast.  The cast covered my left leg just as it had covered the other one and now was combined with the original cast on my right leg; it covered my hips and came up over my stomach, ending just below my naked breasts.

As I continued look over my casted lower body Tom rolled over in bed, perhaps woken by my loud cursing.  “What’s wrong” he asked.  “What did you do to me” I yelled back at him as I rubbed the hardened plaster covering my left hip.  “Just what you asked for” Tom replied with surprise in his voice.  “This is not what I wanted” I continued as I tried to move my left knee inside the cast.  “Yes you did” Tom continued as he sat up in bed.  “I asked you last night to remove the leg cast, not put this on” I snapped back at him.  “After some drinking and sex you said you wanted more restriction and suggested it” Tom said with a bit of anger in his voice.  I sat in disbelief for a moment looking at the smooth plaster covering my lower body.  “I requested this” I asked with a bit of a gentler confused voice, yet still angry.  “Yes you did” Tom responded as he leaned over in the bed and placed his hand against my uncovered vigina, which up till now I had not noticed was naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment