“Double hip spica” I
repeated back to Tom as he stood next to the bed getting dressed. “Yep, and you wanted to keep it for the
weekend” He replied as he walked out of the room. “Keep it for the weekend” I muttered to
myself in disbelief. Less than 24 hours
earlier I had requested once again for it to be removed. I sat for the next couple of minutes trying
to figure out how I was going to function in this condition. Then Tom came back into the room with a plastic
case in his hands. “Let’s get this off”
he said as he placed the case on the floor next to the bed and opened it. In the case was a form of power tool that had
a long handle and what appeared to be a blade on one end. “You’re not using that on me” I snapped. “It’s perfectly harmless” Tom replied as he
moved my nightstand to plug it in. “See
you can touch it and it won’t even cut you” Tom said as he held the tool up
toward me. Then just before I was about
to touch the blade, Tom pushed the switch on the side. I jerked my finger back from the tool and
then realized it did not even seem to be on.
“Is it…” I started. “What the…”
Tom responded as he pulled the tool back and began to examine it. I sat watching him for what seemed like an
eternity as he fiddled with the tool and cussed under his breath. “Tom” I asked with concern in my voice. “What” he snapped back as he took the tool
and through it back into the case.
“It’s broke” Tom said as he stood up and kicked the tool
across the room, pulling the plug from the wall. “Tom” I pleaded as he stormed out of the
room. I sat on the bed looking at the
now broken tool and then back at my casted lower body. “How the fuck do I get out of this now” I
asked myself as I tried to shift inside the cast. Then it hit me, I had to pee. “Tom, Tom” I yelled out the bedroom door as
the need intensified. After a couple
more times of yelling and further panic Tom reappeared through the door with
his phone against his ear. “Tom I have
to pee” I said with panic in my voice as he began to pace the floor at the end
of the bed. “Shit” Tom said as he hung
up his phone and tossed it on the bed next to me. “He is not answering” Tom continued. “Tom, I have to pee” I said with intense
panic. Tom looked at me with confusion
and a bit of panic himself. “Give me a
minute” he replied as he looked me over and then toward the bathroom. At this point Tom grabbed the bar that was
between my casted ankles. I have to
admit I did not notice this bar before this point. It was covered in plaster bandage as well and
seemed to support my legs. He used the
bar to quickly turn me around in the bed till I was in a seated potion. “Put your arms around me” he said as he
turned his back toward me and lowered himself slightly down to my level. At this point I reached up and put my arms
around his neck and shoulders. Once I
was holding on, Tom straightened up and lifted my half casted body off the
bed. In a very awkward walk Tom made his
way to the bathroom with me holding on.
Tom had to turn and take us through the doorway sideways since my legs
were spread apart so far that they would not fit through the door. Much to my relief I was able to make it to
the toilet just in time and without any underwear on, relieving myself was no
trouble at all.
I have to admit as I sat there on the toilet and looked over
my cased lower body I did get the feeling of helplessness I think we both enjoy. I was unable to do much without Tom’s help
and he relished in helping me out. “Tom”
I called out hoping he was still just outside the door. “Are you done” he asked. “Come here” I said as I was wiping myself
off. Tom slowly opened the door “I’m
trying to get a hold of a friend who has a saw to take it all off” he said as
he stepped into the room. “Why don’t we
wait on taking it off” I said with t shrug.
Tom looked back at me with a confused look on his face. “After all you said I asked for this” I
continued as I reached up for his help.
“Are you sure” Tom asked as he once again turned around and pulled me up
off the toilet. “Sure” I replied, “it is
kind of comfy.” Tom placed me on the bed
and turned my legs, then placed some pillows behind my back. “You like me like this and I can deal with a
day or two of lying around being pampered.
“Anyways, you did say I needed to be punished for letting Clair know” I
continued with a grin. Tom paused for a
moment as if he was looking me over.
“Maybe a bit more” he said with a sheepish grin. “A bit more” I asked with some confusion.
No comments:
Post a Comment