Monday, July 18, 2016

Plastered - Chapter 8

“Do you mean higher” I asked as I motioned toward the top of the cast around my midsection.  “Well I was thinking of an arm or two to be honest” Tom replied as he took the box of supplies and set them on the edge of the bed.  I had no reply; I just simply looked at my arms wondering what it would be like to have them casted too.  “You mean like this” I asked as I bent my elbow at a 90 degree angle and held my right arm up toward him.  “Yep, just like that” Tom replied as he pulled a length of sock over my arm, just as he did my leg.  This time however he cut a hole in the sock so my thumb could poke through.  I watched carefully and held my arm stiff as Tom pulled the sock up to my armpit.  He then smoothed it out and tugged at the ends.  I could tell he was getting excited as he unrolled the cotton-like material around my hand and up my arm.  Tom quickly made his way to the bathroom and came back with a small bucket of water and a towel, which he laid under my arm across my body and edge of the bed.  He then opened one of the packages, took the roll and dipped it in the bucket of water.  As Tom leaned in toward me to place the plaster bandage on my arm, I reached across with my left hand and touched the bulge in his pants.  “Hey” Tom said as he stopped and looked at me.  I simply grinned and put my arm down.

As I sat and watched my arm disappear beneath layer after layer of plaster my excitement grew.  I had no idea what was ultimately going to happen to me, but I did know that Tom would soon be climbing on top of me and figuring out how to slip his body between my legs.  I’m sure that it had happened the night before, but since I was so drunk I have no memory of it.  I also wondered what it was like to not be able to give him as much physical feedback as I normally do by wrapping my legs around him or thrusting my lower body.  The cast was tight and allowed for very little movement inside.  While my casted arm set up I continued flex my buttock muscles and upper leg muscles trying to get a sense of movement.  “Just relax” Tom said as he moved the towel over to my left side.  “How can you tell” I asked as he took my left am and bent the elbow.  “I can see you” he said as he pointed to my exposed vagina.  I smiled and relaxed my lower body.  Tom then took my left arm and pulled the same type of sock up over it just as he had done for the right arm.  Soon the padding was covering it from fingers to arm pit.  Then just as he did the right arm, Tom wrapped my arm entire in white plaster bandages.  “Now let’s get you cleaned up” Tom said after he gently laid my left arm down on the towel once it was dry to the touch.  Tom then left the room with his supplies in hand as I sat helplessly on the bed with all four of my limbs covered in hard plaster casts.  I wiggled my fingers and then my toes again, then closed my eyes and began to imagine what it would be like when Tom has his way with me.  Then the question arose in my mind, how does this make me more attractive to him?


Once Tom came back into the room with a damp towel to wipe the excess plaster from my fingers I decide to ask him.  “Why does this make me more attractive to you” I asked as I raised my right arm toward him.  Tom stopped cleaning the fingers on my left hand and silently gazed at the cast.  “It does not make you more attractive, just arouses me more” Tom replied before he went back to cleaning my fingers.  Satisfied with the answer I gently lowered my arm back down into my lap and went back to watching him.  After about 20 minutes or so of cleaning, Tom stood up from the bed and tossing the towel into the hamper across the room and smiled at me.  I smiled back at him and tried to adjust myself within my plaster prison.  Tom then approached the bed and kissed me on the cheek.  I wanted to follow him as he pulled away, but the cast around my body would not allow me to sit up.  Tom then pushed his pajama pants off his lower body revealing his naked self.  I never really found Tom to have a sexy body, there was not much muscle tone to it and he did not tan well.  I watched as his pale body climbed up on top of my casted lower half.  It seemed surreal, I knew he was on top of me, but because of the thick cast I could not feel him there.  Soon he was kissing all over my naked breast as I wrapped my smooth plastered arms around his body.  Then with little effort I felt the lower half of my body get jostled around as Tom slipped his legs under the bar between my ankles.  Then once again I felt Tom slip his manhood inside me as he let out a slight groan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment