Thursday, July 28, 2016

Plastered - Chapter 10

The buzzing of the saw was a bit disturbing at first, but Josh quickly moved his way through the plaster making a cut up and down the length of my arm on both sides.  Soon my right arm was free from the cast.  As I sat flexing and bending my elbow and wrist, trying to get the stiffness out, Josh moved to the other arm and continued cutting that one off.  Tom watched on with intensity and seemed a bit sad too.  I smiled back at him once my left arm was freed from the plaster.  “I don’t know if I can get the legs free without seeing certain…” Josh started to say.  “It’s fine” I interrupted with a smile as I pushed the blanket off my lap.  I watched as Josh, who seemed like he had just rolled out of bed, cut up the outside of my left leg and then down the inside of it.  Then much to my surprise he stopped and stood up.  “We need to take a minute, the blade is warm and I don’t want to burn you” Josh said as he wiped the blade of this funny looking saw with a small rag.  “So Tom tells me you apply casts for recreational purposes” I asked trying to kill some time.  “Sure, but I have not used plaster in a long time” he replied.  “What else could you use” I asked.  “Fiberglass” Josh replied as he looked over his saw.  “It is much lighter and less messy to apply” Josh continued just before he turned the saw back on and plunged it into the cast covering my right leg.

In no time at all I felt a sense of relief as the top half of my cast was removed in one piece, revealing the soft padding which had molded around the shape of my body.  I held a towel over my private parts as Josh pulled the lower half of the cast out from under me.  “Josh” I asked as I straightened my legs out and laid them flat on the bed.  “Yes” he replied as he handed the cast to Tom.  “Do you have any of that fiberglass with you” I asked.  Josh looked over at Tom, who seemed to be stunned.  “Ya, I have some” he replied.  “Enough to do my leg” I asked motioning toward the spot the original cast on my right leg ended.  “What…” Tom began to say.  “I want this” I interrupted as I took the panties Tom had laid down on the bed and slipped them on.  “I’m going to take a nice long bath” I said as I stood up, “you two go have some beers”.  I then slowly walked into the bathroom with a smirk on my face for a nice long bath, leaving both Josh and Tom a bit confused.

The bath felt so good, especially for my right leg which had been casted for a couple of days.  In preparation for the next cast I shaved and applied a bit of light lotion to my entire body.  I decided that Tom might want to paint my toenails and simply cleaned them with some remover, leaving them plain for him.  I put on a matching pair of panties and bra followed by a simple black t-shirt and some loose fitting yellow running shorts.  I finished pulling my hair back into a tight ponytail as I made my way down the stairs to the living room.  As I neared the bottom step I could see Josh and Tom sitting drinking some beers.  “I’m ready” I said as I walked into the room and posed in front of them.  Josh then placed his beer on the table and picked up the box that was sitting next to him on the couch.  “Let’s do this” Josh said as he made his way to the kitchen.  I followed as sat down on one of the bar stools as Josh opened the box to reveal numerous silver packages and some other various things.  “Right” Josh asked as he pointed at my right leg.  “Yep” I responded as I held it up.  Quickly Josh pulled the sock up over my leg and then unrolled many rolls of padding along the length of my leg.  “Tom asked for a toe plate” Josh said as he pulled some gloves on his hands.  “Whatever” I responded as I grew more excited about the cast.

“All I have is green” Josh said as he held one of the silver packages in his hand.  “Whatever” I responded again with a smile on my face and a slight shrug of the shoulders.  Just before he opened the package, Josh filled the sink in the middle of the kitchen island with water.  Then he opened the wrapper to reveal a roll of bright green fiberglass tape.  Just like Tom had done for the plaster, Josh dipped the green roll in the sink and played with it for a moment.  “Hold very still for a moment, this stuff hardens much faster” Josh said as he laid the fiberglass tape across the top of my foot.  The initial sensation did not seem much different than the plaster with the exception of the weight.  Josh was correct, the fiberglass was much lighter.  As I watched my leg disappear under a layer of fiberglass I was Tom, who was standing back watching.  He seemed excited that I was willing to do this, but little did he know that this time I was doing this for me.  Before I knew it my foot, ankle and the lower part of my leg was casted.  Just this time the cast extended under my toes and seemed to almost form a cushion for them to sit on.  Josh spent a couple minutes rubbing his hands all over the cast smoothing it out, before he positioned my knee at about the same angle it had spent the past couple of days at.  “Hold that” Josh said motioning to my knee as he stood up and opened another package of fiberglass.  “There goes my knee” I thought to myself as Josh quickly unrolled the green fiberglass around it, joining the cast on my lower leg with the one he was creating on my upper one.  “Take it as high as you can” I whispered to Josh as I slightly leaned into him.  He simple nodded as he continued to open another package of tape.

“Done” Josh said as he stood up and pulled his gloves off while looking over the green fiberglass cast that covered my entire right leg.  “It’s wonderful” I said as I looked it over admiring it.  “How long do I have to wait” I asked.  “It should be already hard” Josh responded as he gently rapped his knuckles against the side of my thigh.  “Wow, you weren’t kidding, it did dry fast” I replied as I tried to wiggle my toes, but found it quite difficult with the toe plate.  Josh then picked his box of stuff up and Tom walked him out, leaving me alone sitting on the stool in the kitchen.  “Do you want these” Tom asked as he handed the forearm crutches to me.  “When do I get to use that” I asked as I pointed to the wheelchair still sitting in the corner.  “How about right now” Tom said as he walked toward the chair?  My excitement grew as Tom unfolded the wheelchair and put one of the foot rests up for me.  “Are you ready to meet the world with a recreation cast” Tom asked as he pushed the chair closer.  “Sure, let’s start with Clair” I responded as I sat down in the chair preparing to wear the cast for the next six weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment