I wanted to tighten my hips over and over as Tom thrust in
and out of me, but became increasingly frustrated as the cast would not allow
me. In the intensity of the moment I
hooked both my casted arms under Tom’s arms and tried to use him as leverage to
help intensify the pleasure. I soon
realized how much I was at Tom’s mercy once he finished inside me and I was
unable to even start to become satisfied.
Tom then let his body go limp on top of mine and after a couple of
minutes of fiddling with my breasts he fell asleep. “Really” I thought to myself as I tried to
get him off of me. After a couple more minutes
of struggling I realized that he was not going anywhere, but neither was I, so
I left him there. I soon drifted off to
sleep myself.
When I woke up I found Tom had already gotten up and was not
around. I looked down at the new reality
of my casted body and noticed that what wasn’t covered in hard plaster and was
exposed. “Tom, Tom” I called for
him. Soon he came into the room. “Yes” he asked. “Since I’m at your mercy today” I said with a
sheepish grin on my face. “Can I at
least get a t-shirt and the blanket pulled over me” I asked. Tom grinned back as he took the blanket at
the end of the bed and tossed it over me, covering my lower half. “Do you want a bra” Tom asked as he dug
through my dresser on the other side of the room. “Am I going any place today” I asked as I
lifted my casted right arm slightly. “I
didn’t have any plans” Tom responded as he pulled a grey tank top out of the
drawer. “Then I don’t need a bra” I
responded as I used my cast to push my bare breast up. Much to my surprise the cast was not cold or
uncomfortable against my breast. It felt
hard and smooth. I found this feeling
kind of pleasurable and lost track of Tom who was preparing my shirt to pull
over my head. I had not realized that Tom
had stopped for a moment and watched me rub my cast against my nipple. Then when I realized that Tom was standing
next to me becoming excited over what I was doing. I stopped rubbing my cast and held both my
casted arms above my head the best I could.
Tom pulled the shirt over me and helped me lean forward slightly so it
could be pulled down over the top edge of the cast on my lower body.
“Do you need…” I asked motioning toward the bulge in Tom’s
pants. Tom smiled and shook his head, “not
right now” he responded with a smirk.
“I’m at your mercy, so whatever you need…” I continued as I rested my
casted arms on top of the cast around my waist.
“I need to do a couple things, then I’ll be back” Tom said as he placed
his hand on top of the cast covering my right arm. He seemed to be lost in the feel of the cast
as he continued to slightly rub the smooth hard shell. I watched as his thoughts became more and
more engrossed on the cast. Taking note
of this, I wiggled my fingers slightly and shifted the cast to allow him to
touch it better. Tom continued to stand
silent gently touching the smooth hard plaster.
This seemed surreal to me as I watched him rub my arm, but could not
feel the gently caressing of his fingers against my skin. At this point I realized that the sensory
deprivation was a large turn on for me.
As Tom continued to run his fingers across the cast on my arm I became
more and more aroused while watching him.
A warmth began to fill my body as my desire for Tom between my legs
grew. “Honey, are you sure” I asked Tom
as I gently bumped the bulge in his pants with the back of my casted hand. Tom looked at the smooth white cast resting
against his pants. I nudged him slightly
with it, almost as if I was coxing him along.
“I’m at your mercy” I said as I pushed the blanket down slightly off my
casted lower body. Tom smiled as he
unbuttoned his pants and let them drop to the floor. “This is the best decision I have ever made”
I thought to myself as Tom pulled the blanket off me completely and climbed in
the bed on top of me.
This time the sex was much better as I relaxed and let Tom
do all of the work. I put his desires
after mine, as I knew that just the casts alone would finish him off. Even before Tom had entered me I was all wet
and felt like the littlest thing would allow me to have my release. I was correct after less than a minute of
thrusting, Tom, or maybe the casts, had satisfied me to the point my body
uncontrollably shuttered inside my plaster prison. Soon after Tom released himself into me and
rolled over onto the bed next to me. “I
love you” Tom said as he rolled up on his side and laid his arm over top of the
cast covering my abdomen. “I love you” I
said back as I rested my casted left arm on his back. A couple minutes went by and Tom’s phone rang. Tom rolled off the bed and retrieved his
phone from his pants pocket. The call
seemed rather important, because Tom once again left the room. I sat wondering what it would be like to have
to wear a cast for a longer period of time as I watched my toes wiggle. Soon Tom rushed back into the room, still
naked from the waist down. “Josh can get
the cast off tonight” he said with excitement.
I looked as his limp penis and thought to myself “why so soon” as I
slowly nodded my head up and down.
No comments:
Post a Comment