“Don’t be afraid to tell me everything?” Nicole said as she
pushed a stray piece of her blonde hair back over her ear. I smiled and took a deep breath. “What do you want to know,” I asked. “I need to know the truth about your
fantasies, because if we are even the slightest bit wrong, then your experience
will be very disorienting” Nicole responded.
I took another deep breath and looked at her with concern. “I am sure we will get it right though” she
continued with a smile as she looked back down at her notepad. I figured that what would it hurt and just
blurted it out “I am into casts”.
“Elaborate” Nicole said without looking up from her notepad. “Recreational casting” I continued. Nicole looked up at me, gently brushing her
hair back over her ear again. “All types
of casting or just a certain type,” she asked.
I was taken back a bit that she seemed to know what I was talking about
and did not even look the slightest taken back by my weird fetish. “Well, I tend to lean more towards legs
casts” I replied. “On you or others,”
Nicole asked as she continued to write on her notepad. “I guess both” I continued. Nicole looked up from her notepad, “Once
again Peter, you need to tell me everything.
Please keep in mind that nothing you tell me will leave this study, no
one will know who you are and what your fantasies are, so feel free to open up
to me about it all so the experience can be pleasurable ”. I began to feel more comfortable after she
said that to me and took another deep breath.
“I defiantly want to be the one in casts… a long leg cast.” I stated abruptly stated. Nicole smiled and jotted down something on her notepad. “Is it the pain of a broken leg or the bondage?” she asked? I grimaced slightly, “defiantly the bondage. Once again she marked something down in her notebook. Nicole then looked up at me with a serious look on her face. “I have noticed that since you have been here you have been playing with something in your pocket,” she said. I quickly looked down at my lap and pulled my hand out of my pocket. In my hand was that damn ring of my wife’s. I sat silent for a moment as I rolled it around in my fingers. “Do you want to discuss the ring?” Nicole asked as she uncrossed and re-crossed her legs? I fiddled with it a little more and shoved it back in my pocket. “It was my wife’s, she passed a few years back” I replied and I leaned back in the chair. “Sorry to hear that” Nicole replied, “However it seems that you are holding something back you want to tell me.” I took a deep breath through my nose as I thought for a moment. Then I looked up at Nicole and focused on her right arm stump for a moment. “Does this bother you?” she asked as the rubbed on the stump with her left hand. “No not at all”, I replied, “Just the opposite, it fascinates me.” Nicole smiled as she jotted down something once again on her notepad. Once she finished writing, she placed the notepad down on the table next to her and stood up. “Peter, are you ready right now,” she asked as she reached out with her open hand toward me. “That’s all you need to know,” I asked as I stood up. Nicole smiled and took my hand, “yep, the algorithm will work out the rest as the study goes on.”
Nicole led me back through a couple of doors and into what
appeared to be a small changing room.
“Place your clothes and personnel belongings in one of those lockers and
then use one of the robes to cover up, I’ll be waiting through there for you,”
she said as she let go of my hand, motioned toward a small chair and some
lockers as she walked away. For some
reason, you would have thought I might have hesitated, but I didn’t. I took all my clothes off, placed them neatly
in one of the lockers, then put the soft rob on and tied it around my waist. I made my way through the door
and into another room that was pitch black except for the large exam table in
the middle of it. There was a bright
light shining on the table allowing me to see all of the straps and wires that
were hanging from it. “You want me to
lie down on that I suppose,” I said to the dark room. “Please,” a voice said from the
darkness. I made my way over to the bed
and once I was there I was soon joined by two rather young women dressed in
hospital scrubs. The one took my robe,
while the other adjusted the mechanical bed.
I placed my hands on the bed, which to my surprise felt like soft warm
leather. I smiled at the woman across
the bed from me, then turned around and slid my bare buttocks up into the
bed. As soon as my weight was in the bed
and my feet up off the floor I could feel the gel-filled bed begin to mold
around the contours of my body. The bed
felt so comfortable, I figured going to sleep should be no problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment