Monday, November 4, 2019

Desperate


Below is an except form a new story I am working on...

Suddenly the silence was broken by the ringing of a phone.  Beth then pulled away from me and rolled over in the bed.  I stretched my head over top of her watching her pick up the phone with her left hand.  She quickly placed her right hand over top, pinching the phone between her hands.  She then rolled over and held the phone out for me.  “It’s your's” she said.  I smiled and gave her a kiss on the lips as I took the phone from her.  “Hello” I said as I answered the phone.  “Hello Brea, how’s it going” Nicole’s voice asked.  “Hey Nicole” I answered back, “great”.  “Ok I was getting a bit concerned as your vitals spiked a bit there” she continued.  “No, everything is fine” I responded as I watched Beth pulled her naked body out of bed.  Nicole continued to talk, but I heard nothing she said as I continued to watch Beth gather her clothes.  I spent the next couple of minutes admiring the large tattoo that covered her naked back from her butt checks to her shoulders.  It was very colorful with many birds, cherubs and a large Chinese dragon.  She turned her head and blew me a kiss over her shoulder as she walked out the door to the living room with her clothes in her arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment