Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Plastered - Chapter 4

I ate my dinner in bed as I watched Tom play with my toes sticking out from the end of the large plaster cast on my leg.  “How heavy is this” I asked him.  He took his gaze off the smooth milky white cast and looked at me.  “It will get a bit lighter after the plaster dries” he replied with a smile.  “How long does it take” I questioned as I placed my hand on the top edge of the cold hard plaster cast.  Surprisingly it was harder to the touch than a few minutes before and it was beginning to get colder.  “It can take up to 2 days to fully cure” Tom replied as he looked up the length of the cast at me.  “Two days” I responded with surprise.  “I thought it might take a couple hours” I continued as I gently ran my hand down against my leg inside the cast.  “If we had some fiberglass, that might be the case, but this is plaster” Tom replied as he continued to play with my toes.  “I guess I could leave it on for a bit, but what if I need to use the potty” I asked.  “You can get up and move around, just don’t put any weight on it” Tom replied as he stood up and walked toward the bathroom.

Tom came back with a damp washcloth and once again knelt down next to my toes.  I continued to eat as he wiped the excess plaster from my toes cleaning them off.  The cloth was warm and I admit whenever he plays with my toes, I find it to be a bit of a turn on.  As I watched my toes become cleaner and cleaner my arousal level began to rise.  I know that Tom was ready; because just seeing me in this cast was the biggest turn on I think he has had in years.  “Tom” I said as I motioned for him to take the tray away.  He stood up and placed his hands on the tray over my lap.  “Hurry back” I said as I gently brushed my hand over top of his.  Tom smiled at me as he picked up the tray and made his way out of the room.  As Tom made his way downstairs I figured it was a good time to get a little more comfortable.  I knew that I did not want to move my leg around too much and risk damaging the cast, so I gently tried to raise my casted leg.  It was heavy, heavier than I expected.  So I put it back down on the pillow and shifted my weight onto my left hip slightly as I reached up under my dress and pulled my panties off.  I repeated for my left side and pulled my left leg up, taking them off it.  Now is where the fun began, between my lack of flexibility and the angle my casted leg was propped up I could only get my blue panties down a bit below my stiff right knee.  “Shit” I said to myself not knowing that Tom was standing just around the corner taking video of me with his phone.

“Really” I snapped at him as he walked into the room with a big smile, continuing to video my struggle.  Tom then simply reached down and pulled my panties off the cast.  “Come here” I said as I reached my arms out toward him.  Tom shook his head as he appeared to move his phone down the cast from my hip toward my toes.  He moved slowly as if he was trying to capture every moment with intensity.  When he got to my toes I joyfully began to wiggle them back and forth, knowing full well this would truly get his attention.  Tom paused for a moment at my toes sticking out from the end of the plaster and walked around them, getting them from every angle he could think of.  Once he was filming the bottom of my cast I slowly move my left leg out, allowing full view of my clean vagina.  I could tell Tom was excited now, maybe more because he could clearly see that I had shaved more than my legs before he got home.  Tom fiddled with his phone for a moment and then placed it on the dresser.  As Tom walked back toward me my excitement rose with every step, fully knowing what was about to happen.


When Tom stopped at the edge of the bed he leaned over and aggressively placed his lips on mine.  Once he pushed his tongue past my lips and into my mouth I could feel him climbing up on the bed.  The cast prevented me from wrapping both my legs around him as I usually do, but I did manage to get my left leg up on his lower back and pull him closer.  Tom pulled himself away from me leaving our spit all over my lips and running down my chin.  I quickly wiped it away as he shifted around taking his pants off.  As Tom’s pants hit the floor next to the bed, his hand began to push the bottom edge of my dress up.  I pushed myself down in the bed a bit till I was almost lying flat on the bed.  The pillow under my cast prevented me from going mush further down the bed.  Tom worked his hand further up my dress until I could feel him rubbing my freshly shaved vagina.  I had trouble containing myself at this point and let out a deep moan as I closed my eyes.  Then with no warning Tom pushed all his fingers inside me and started to thrust them in and out.  He knows that this is probable one of my favorite things during foreplay.  This is the point that the cast became very, because my first reaction to Tom doing this is to place my feet flat on the bed and push my torso up thrusting it back and forth.  However without the ability to bend the knee of my right leg, I quickly flopped down on the bed like I did not know what I was doing.   Tom smiled at me as he pulled his hand out and moved his hard cock into me.  I simply relaxed my right leg in the cast and used my left one to pull Tom closer to me.  He thrusted back and forth many times before he let loose and then his warmth was inside me.  After a moment or two Tom, still holding himself above me leaned into me and kissed me on the lips.  He then pulled his still hard cock out of me and rolled over in the bed.  Soon he was asleep and I tried to sleep with little help from a large white plaster cast on my leg.  

No comments:

Post a Comment