Saturday, June 11, 2016

Plastered - Chapter 2

Over the next couple of days every time I walked past that wheelchair I would think of our conversation about Tom’s cast fetish.  Little did he know that I hid a bit of a fetish from him and was excited to participate in this new endeavor to an extent.  For me it was the restriction and the attention.  When Tom had expressed his desire for me to be encased in a plaster cast I guess my dreams and desires came true in regards to kinking sex and extra attention.  The one question that I had was why would I need the wheelchair, what was he planning?  Does he really plan on putting a cast on me that will inhibit me so that the only way I can get around will be that wheelchair?  Then the next orthopedic device came into our house, the crutches.  Tom brought them home and placed them next to the wheelchair.  They were not like the crutches that I remember from the time my best friend Ally broke her leg in high school.  Rather than being tall and having a large pad on the top to rest them in your armpits, they were short and had a cuff with a handle that stuck out from the front of the vertical shaft.  The long shaft had some holes down the length and a rubber foot on the bottom of each.  The handles were made from rubber that was slightly molded for ease of grip.

It was Tuesday afternoon when I finally decided to pick the crutches up and give them a try around the house.  I slipped my left hand through the cuff and took ahold of the handle.  Much to my surprise the crutches were rather comfortable to hold.  I was also rather surprised that they were adjusted to my height exactly.  Now was the true test, could I use these and not look like a fool.  I carefully placed the crutches slightly in front of me as I leaned forward.  Once I placed my weight on them I lifted my feet off the floor and partially swung my body between them.  The feeling was so awkward, that as soon as all my weight was on the crutches I felt like I was going to fall over.  “Now, that did not look graceful at all” I said to myself as I once again placed the crutches slightly in front of me.  Then I again lifted my feet and pivoted my body through the crutches.  This time was much better, but I still felt it could be better.  I know that Tom would want me to be good on them before I got any sort of cast on either of my legs.  So for the rest of the afternoon I practiced getting around the house on the crutches.  I went up and down the steps, which took a bit of skill till I figured it out, but I think I’m an expert at them now.  I decided that when Tom got home I would surprise him and spend the evening using the crutches to get around so he could watch me.

When Tom got home I was standing at the door when he came in.  He found me in the light blue knee length dress I know he loves to see me in.  My hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, makeup was done and my left foot was the only one wearing a simple blue flat that matched my dress.  I kept my bare right foot up off the floor by resting it on the top of my left foot.  “Wow” Tom said as he closed the door behind him.  “What do I owe this pleasure” he continued.  “I hurt my foot today and I need these crutches to get around” I replied with a sad face as I lifted my right foot a bit.  “How bad is it” Tom asked taking note of the game I was playing.  “I will need to stay off it, but I can manage” I said as I turned toward the kitchen and made my way down the hall on the crutches without placing my right foot on the floor.  Tom followed me and I could tell he was getting excited as he sat down on one of the stools at the counter.  “Do you need any help” Tom asked as I pulled some hamburger out of the fridge.  “No I think I can manage, just meatloaf tonight” I replied as I placed the hamburger in a bowl on the counter.  I leaned the crutch from my right hand against the counter as I worked the meatloaf and other ingredients together in the bowl while using the other one to maintain my balance. 

“So how bad is it” Tom asked with a sheepish smile.  “I don’t know yet, I will probably know more later” I responded as I placed the meatloaf into a pan.  I could tell Tom was watching my every move as I placed the meatloaf into the oven, closed it up and turned back around to take my crutch back.  “Let’s sit down over here and you can put it up” Tom suggested as he stood up.  “We have a bit of time before dinner is done” I said as I turned toward the stairs.  “I think I need a cast” I continued as I made my way down the hall.  “Cast” Tom replied with confusion in his voice.  “Yep a nice long leg one”, I said as I started up the steps with a grin, “you can use all those plaster bandages you have been hiding in our closet.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment