I blinked a couple of times as what appeared to be the ceiling of a room came into focus and the brightness dimmed. I could hear some beeping and hissing. I tried to turn my head to the side but quickly found out that I could not, something was blocking it. “What the…” as I tried to sit up but was unable to. It was as if something was holding me down. I continued to try and move my fingers, toes, and hips. Each one seemed to be blocked. As my eyesight came more into focus, I noticed a mirror in front of me. It appeared to be attached to the ceiling. I blinked a couple of times until I could see my reflection. To my surprise, I was encased in what appeared to be a bright pink full-body cast. The only visible thing was my face and crotch. I had some tubes coming from my crotch, over the top of my casted leg, and disappearing over the edge of the bed. The most interesting thing was that my feet and hands were completely covered in fiberglass also. I could not feel anything except the soft stockinette against my skin. My anger increased as I looked over myself. “HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET OUT NOW” I screamed!
I heard what appeared to be a door open and close, then some
squeaking of shoes made their way toward me.
“Brea,” a gentle voice said as a young pretty face appeared from my left
side. “What did you do to me” I firmly
asked as I moved my eyes to contact hers.
“Brea, the surgery was a success, and you now have to heal” she
responded. “I came in with a broken leg,
and now I am in a full body cast” I angrily questioned. I could see her playing with the tubes as she
walked around me. “HEY, why am I casted
like this” I firmly asked again. I heard
the squeaking of her shoes moving away from me followed by the opening and
closing of the door. I continued to try
and move around inside the fiberglass prison. I wondered how I was supposed to
get out of my dream when I can’t move or do anything. After a couple of minutes of squirming, I
heard the door open again. As the
muffled sound of footsteps made its way across the floor toward me, I hoped it
would be Nicole again and she would have a way out of this prison I was
in. The footsteps stopped, but I could
not see anyone in the mirror or my field of vision. “Hello,” I asked. The silence was broken by a scratching
noise. It sounded like fingernails
running along the fiberglass cast. The
noise stopped and to my surprise was replaced with the gentle touch of what I
could only figure was female fingers against my clit. My breath was sucked away. “Like that”, a familiar voice asked as the
long slender fingers were thrust inside of me.
I closed my eyes and thought no more about my immobilized condition and
rather about the pleasure I was feeling.
I could not help but moan repeatedly as the speed of the thrusting
increased. I have also noticed the more
I had sex as a woman, just before I am to climax, I will tighten up my hips and
squeeze, thrusting them toward my partner.
I became acutely aware that the cast prevented me from doing this, which
made the entire experience seem different.
It took longer to climax, but the sensation was intense.
Once I had noticeably climaxed and laid shaking with pleasure
inside my fiberglass prison, I felt the long slender fingers pull out of me and
gently wipe off around my exposed, wet crotch.
I had my eyes closed trying to catch my breath and I felt a soft pair of
lips gently meet mine. Without opening
my eyes, I accepted the kiss and returned the gesture. Then I felt a hard rough surface rub against
the side of my exposed face next to my eye.
As I opened my eyes the lips pulled away and I felt a slight bit of hair
fall on my face. “How’s it going”
Tonya’s voice quietly said. Upon hearing
her I opened my eyes as she pulled her long black hair back behind her
ear. Her smile was the most welcoming
thing ever. “I see you found your legs,”
she said as her eyes glanced down my cast body.
“Too bad I can’t use them” I joked back.
“Well, I have this again” she continued as she held her arm up and
showed me the bright pink long arm cast.
“At least you can function” I responded while trying to look over at my
casted right hand. “If you want, I can
talk to someone about getting you out of here,” she said as she lowered herself
back down to me and rubbed her soft cheek against mine. I closed my eyes and relished the slight bit
of contact I was receiving. “How are you
going to get me out of this,” I asked.
She pulled away and smiled. “I
have my ways” she replied as she turned and walked away. I then heard the door open and close, as she
left me alone once again.
I lay in my prison simply looking at myself in the mirror on
the ceiling. I closed my eyes and
whispered “please remove me from this cast” repeatedly to myself. I had not noticed how the cast covered my
head. I could hardly hear what was going on around me unless it was loud or
right next to me. I was so absorbed in
my wish that I did not hear Tonya come back into the room. Suddenly my concentration was broken by a
gentle kiss on my forehead. “Ready to go,”
Tonya’s voice said. I opened my eyes,
and she looked directly at me with a large smile. “How,” I asked. She nodded her head to the side “Charles is
going to help us” she replied. She
quickly stepped out of my sight as I felt my rigid body being lifted. “Wait” I yelled, “what if he drops me”? “That’s what I am hoping happens” Tonya
replied as I heard the door open. I
suddenly shifted around and found myself being carried on my side out of the
door. I watched as Tonya quickly walked
past us through the hospital hallways.
After a couple of minutes, we exited the hospital only to find what appeared to be some sort of outdoor area. “Tonya” I called out.” “Yes, sweetie” she responded as I felt myself be upright and stood up on my casted feet. “Where are we,” I asked, trying to look around and only finding the glass on the outside of a building. “Getting you out of this” she replied as she gently kissed me. “Tonya” I yelled as I felt myself being lifted. “TONYA!!” I screamed as I was again turned over on my back and looked up at the sky. Suddenly I felt as if I was thrown, my body felt weightless. I screamed as loud as I could see Tony’s face looking over the railing watching me fall. I focused on her smiling face, till it disappeared from my sight. Then, I heard a loud crack and then everything went black.
No comments:
Post a Comment