Sunday, June 14, 2020

Exploration - Excerpt

An excerpt from my new story "Exploration".  The second in a series of three stories about Brea and her experiences. 

Tonya ran the edge of her casted hand along the outside edge of my left stump.  The feeling was something that I had not felt in months.  The simple gesture caused my body to slightly shudder and a warm sensation seems to fill my entire body.  My breathing intensifies and I slowly close my eyes.  “Something I did” Tonya asked as she pulled herself up on the bed next to me.  “Nothing, just a feeling” I replied as I opened my eyes and peered into her dark brown eyes, which were right next to me.  “I’m sorry if I hurt you” Tonya answered as she tried to move her casted arm out of the way.  “No, that can stay right here” I said as I took a hold of the cast and pulled it around in front of her, gentle placing it across her stomach, below her large breasts.  “Did you like that” Tonya asked as she slowly moved the cast onto my upper thigh.  “I have a thing for it” I replied as I watched her move the cast back and forth on my stump.  “I have always wondered what one of these felt like” Tonya continued, as she adjusted her body so she could better touch the end of my stump.  I watched her explore my left stump with her soft gentle finger, occasionally brushing the rough fiberglass against the scar.  I began to slightly bounce my right stump with excitement.  I think it was a reaction just as if I had my entire leg, I would be flexing my foot in and out instead.  Tonya then slowly placed her lips on my right stump to settle the bouncing in a sensual way.  It worked as I laid my head back in the bed and closed my eyes taking in the two feeling all at once.


No comments:

Post a Comment