Thursday, December 5, 2019

Desperate - Something Different

I guess the proper wording in this instance is stunned… I was stunned.  I began to think to myself “what if I am gay and did not know it?”  I quickly brushed that away as being irrational and stood up and looked over my body again.  “You know what, what does it really matter,” I said out loud to myself.  “If I am truly gay so be it, it makes me happy” I continued.  Then I sat back down on the bed, laid back and let my mind wander.  I was looking at the plain ceiling when I remembered what Nicole said about doorways and small changes.  Then I stood up off the bed and looked at myself in the mirror again.  “What don’t I like,” I thought to myself.  “Brown hair,” I said as I ran my fingers through my hair.  “It needs to be blonde, natural blonde… both the curtains and the carpet” I said out loud.   “And bright blue eyes” I continued.  I then smiled at myself in the mirror and turned to look for a door.  When I noticed it, I quickly ran to the door and opened it.  Without hesitation, I walked through the door.  The room was well lite and it appeared to be some sort of living room.  The standard furniture was there, a couch, some small tables, a chair, and TV.  I noticed there were some pictures on the walls.  I walked over to one and looked at it.  The image appeared similar to one I had hanging at home, however, this one had two women.  One of the women was my ex-wife and the other…well…was a blonde version of me.  Surprised I quickly grabbed my hair and pulled it around in front of me.  “Yes, blonde,” I said to myself as I worked the length of hair out to the end, taking note that it was much longer than it was before.  As I let it go I noticed it fell down to almost my waist.  “I would have sex with me” I noted as I smiled and looked back at the picture.

I noted one thing in the picture, how short I really was.  Eve was 5 foot 10 and weighed around 160 pounds.  Standing next to her I was way shorter and very petite.  “I bet I’m no more than 4’ 10”, 4’ 11,” I said to myself.  I smiled at the idea of being so small.  I then quickly walked back into the bedroom through the door I came through and shut the door behind me.  Excited that I would be different I quickly walked over to the large mirror.  What I saw surprised me and excited me at the same time.  I was looking at the same woman, just different.  I raised my hand and ran my fingers through my platinum blonde hair.  My hair was incredibly light in color, almost white.  As I pulled the long locks out, they seemed to go forever.  As each strand left my fingers and feel back to my body, I realized how long and straight my hair really was.  I turned around to look at the length of my hair against my back and discovered the large colorful tattoo covering my entire left arm.  I stopped to admire it.  It went from my shoulder all the way down to the back of my hand.  Even my knuckles had some ink on them.  The letters across my knuckles grabbed my attention.  “B R E A,” I said out loud as I read the letters.  “I guess my name is Brea” I continued with a small smirk, “I like that name”.  The tattoo on the back of my hand was a very complex eye that covered the entire back of my hand and faded into my arm.  The tattoo continued up my arm covering it with stars and stripes, to top it all off an eagle soaring above it all on the outside of my shoulder.  The eagle’s wing faded down across my chest and back, but not too far as to cover my breast.  My now bright blue eyes worked their way around to my face which was a bit more rounded and the right side of my nose had a small gold ring through it.

“Now I am perfect,” I said with a sigh of relief.  I continued to look over my almost naked body for a bit, till I realized that I should maybe consider getting dressed.  I made my way over to the dresser again and proceeded to go through the drawers.  Once I found some black opaque tall nylon stockings I knew exactly what outfit I was going to wear.  I took a simple black garter out and slipped it on followed by stocking on each leg, carefully hooking the clips to the top of each.  I then noticed a rack of clothes in the corner of the room.  I rushed over to the rack with excitement and quickly started looking through the various clothing options.  I found the perfect dress after a moment of looking.  It was black and had some rather thick straps with a V-neck that would show off my breasts perfectly. I pulled the dress over my head and let it fall over my body.  It ended just above my knees and I struggled for a moment to get the zipper up, eventually getting it.  I stood in front of the mirror as I tucked the pull strap attached to the zipper in the back of the dress.  “Now, what do I wear for shoes,” I asked myself.  I looked around the room and found a small shoe rack in the corner next to the rack of dresses.  As I made my way over to the rack I took notice of a black pair of leather boots.  They had rather tall heels and looked like about two-inch platforms also.  The leather was smooth, appeared to be seamless and they had some small zippers on the inside of the leg.  I picked them up and rushed over to the edge of the bed.  This is when I noticed my small stature the most because I could barely make it up on the bed without jumping a bit.  I landed on the bed and quickly pulled the boots up over my stocking covered legs.  When zipped up the boots were tight against my leg, but not tight enough to be uncomfortable.   As I dropped my feet off the bed and looked down at the floor, my thoughts drifted to how I was going to walk in heels.  I had never walked in heels before, let alone ones as high as these with platforms.  I took a deep breath and pushed myself off the bed landing on my feet.  Surprisingly they did not seem that hard to stand-in.  I let out my deep breath with confidence as I stepped forward perfectly, almost as if I had been walking in heels my entire life.  “Now time to get out and give this body a test run,” I said out loud as I picked up a small black purse that was by the door that leads out to the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment