I have carefully mulled over this posting for the past couple of days trying to figure out exactly what to say. I know that I have not posted for a long time (April 10th, 2014). Regretfully there have been some personal obligations that have taking priority in my life over the past month that have not allowed me to post any stories or more chapters to existing stories. Please understand that these obligations in no way have affected my desire to write these stories or contribute to the recreational casting community, they have just temporally redirected my life.
I feel that I need to take a bit of a hiatus from writing for a while to clear my head and deal with my personal life a bit. I apologize for any inconveniencies or disappointments this might cause you, my readers, but hopefully I will be back sooner than later and with better stories.
I have realized that I left my last story, “Damaged Friends”, unfinished and so I have posted the last 5 chapters in order to finish the story off. I became unhappy with the story and felt as if I had been rushing my way through it just to get it out to you the readers, and that I apologize for also.
Hopefully I will find some time to post a couple of “Quick Casts”, but I really have no idea when I will be back as of right now. Maybe when I get back to posting I will have some fresh ideas and more new interesting characters.
Signing off for now and happy casting
pcm1977
p.s. What I would give for a casted arm (or leg) right now as a distraction from real life.
(May 15, 2014 Update)
I had forgotten to post the completed story before
http://pcm1977.blogspot.com/p/wiki.html
You will find it in the "Downloads" section of the wiki page. I do not know if many of you noticed, but I interjected 4 Quick Casts episodes chronologically along with the story. Since some might like reading it all and not trying to fumble around with finding the Quick Casts episodes, I also put a copy with the episodes placed in their proper places.
(May 15, 2014 Update)
I had forgotten to post the completed story before
http://pcm1977.blogspot.com/p/wiki.html
You will find it in the "Downloads" section of the wiki page. I do not know if many of you noticed, but I interjected 4 Quick Casts episodes chronologically along with the story. Since some might like reading it all and not trying to fumble around with finding the Quick Casts episodes, I also put a copy with the episodes placed in their proper places.
No comments:
Post a Comment