Monday, February 3, 2014

Quick Casts - Episode 23

“How you feeling” Zoe said to Jessica who was staring out of the window of the store they both worked at.  “Why” Jessica asked as she spun around to look at Zoe.  “You seem to be distracted” Zoe responded.  Jessica simple played with her short blonde hair, which had been recently styled by a local beauty solon after her ordeal with her ex-boy friend Matt.  “I do like your hair” Zoe said trying to make small conversation.  “He might get off” Jessica said as she continued to play with her hair.  “What” Zoe responded?  “Apparently his lawyer found a loop hole” Jessica continued.  “I hate lawyers” Zoe responded trying to make Jessica feel better.  “His lawyer said I was free to leave anytime I wanted to, since the door was unlocked the whole time” Jessica continued.  “And how were you supposed to get out of the house when you were inside that cast” Zoe asked with anger in her voice.  Jessica said nothing as she walked back around the counter and began to straighten the boxes of candy next to the register.

“You know I think I really liked it” Jessica replied without looking up from the counter.  Zoe stopped fussing with the broom she had been sweeping the floor with.  “Why me” Zoe quietly asked herself as she rolled her eyes, then she placed the broom against the counter.  “What” Jessica asked, looking up from the counter?  “When are you free” Zoe asked.  “Tomorrow, I don’t have any classes or work, why” Jessica responded with a confused look on her face.  “Are you still seeing a therapist” Zoe continued.  “Yes for a bit longer I think, but she says I’m making great strides” Jessica responded with a confused look on her face.  “I think you need to meet Bryan” Zoe said.  “Bryan” Jessica asked.  Zoe looked over her shoulder and around the room real quick.  “You said you like being casted” Zoe asked with a straight face as she looked back at Jessica.  “I guess” Jessica responded.  “Tomorrow I’ll pick you up and we will go see Bryan” Zoe responded before going back to sweeping the floor.

The next morning Zoe pulled up outside Jessica’s apartment and sent a quick text to Jessica.  Some Jessica came out and got into the car.  There was little said a Jessica nervously sat next to Zoe as she made the drive to Bryan’s house.  Jessica was amazed at the beauty of the surrounding forest until they approached the house and then she was taken aback by the view across the lake.  “That’s amazing” Jessica said as she stopped on the porch looking out over the glass-like surface of the water.  Zoe smiled as she opened the door and ushered Jessica inside.  Jessica was quickly greeted at the door by an average looking man with dark brown hair and a clean cut goatee.  “Hello, I’m Bryan” the man said as he extended his hand.  “Hello, Jessica” Jessica responded as she shook Bryan’s hand.  “I hear you might want to give recreational casting a try” Bryan said as he showed the two women into the room.  “Recreational casting” Jessica asked with a surprised looked on her face.  “Zoe filled me in on your incident and I’m sorry you had to go through it” Bryan added.  “Thanks” Jessica replied with confusion.

“I’ve pulled some supplies I thought you might like to get started with” Bryan said as he motioned toward some boxes sitting on the counter.  Jessica looked at Zoe, who motioned her to take a look at the boxes.  She made her way toward boxes and peered in.  The stuff in the boxes looked simple enough, some packages and a roll of what appeared to be stockinet.  “Do I have a choice” Jessica asked as she looked back at Bryan.  “Sure, we can do whatever you want” Bryan responded with a smile.  Jessica thought for a moment as she poked her finger around in the box of supplies.  “One covering my entire arm” Jessica finally said as she wrapped her fingers around the upper part of her right arm.  “Do you want your thumb too” Bryan asked as he started to pull the stockinet out of the box.  “Sure” Jessica said, “and make it green.”  Bryan smiled as he placed the stockinet over Jessica’s arm and then smoothed it out before starting to wrap padding up the length of her arm.  Jessica watched intently as Bryan took a roll of green fiberglass tape and dipped it in a bucket of water, gave it a couple squeezes and then started to unroll it over her arm.  “It feels warm” Jessica said as she started to bounce her leg with excitement.  “That’s the curing process” Bryan responded as he began the second roll of fiberglass.

Jessica stared silently at her right arm that was now covered in a green, warm, crackling fiberglass cast.  “This is so awesome” Jessica responded as she held the cast up to look over it.  “Are you sure it does not bring back any bad memories” Zoe asked.  “No, just the opposite” Jessica replied without looking at Zoe.  “Can I take it home” Jessica asked hopefully while still looking at Bryan.  “Sure, if you wish” Bryan replied.  “When can I come back to get it off” Jessica asked while still admiring the ridged thumb of the cast.  “I’ll be here the rest of the night, and most of tomorrow” Bryan replied while looking at Zoe with confusion.  “Thank you” Jessica asked as she picked up her purse from the chair and started to make her way out the door.  Bryan motioned to Zoe to follow as she stood in awe at Jessica’s reaction to the cast.

The ride home was pretty silent as Zoe took Jessica back to her apartment and she got out of the car with no more than a thank you.  Jessica struggled to get her keys into the door of her apartment with her no dominate left hand.  Once Jessica got in to her apartment, she wasted no time undressing herself as she made her way to the bathroom.  Jessica stood in front of the large mirror over her sink as she took a bunch of pictures with her phone.  As she took more pictures, more of her clothes came off until she was only wearing the green cast on her arm.  Jessica looked at herself longingly in mirror as she put her phone down, and then slowly ran her hand down her stomach.  Jessica’s passion could hardly be contained as she worked her fingers around her moistening vagina.  Realizing that the best place for masturbation was probably the bed, Jessica made her way into her bedroom and pushed the blankets off the bed onto the floor.  She laid back and once again worked her fingers into herself as she quickly massaged her pubic region.  Jessica began to moan at the self-pleasure she was experiencing.  Once her orgasm was achieved she pulled her fingers out of herself and rolled over onto her casted arm.  She had positioned the cast in a manner in which she could rest her head on the upper part and look down her ridged arm admiring it.  “I love this cast” Jessica said out loud as she once again started working her fingers around near her vagina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment