Saturday, January 4, 2014

Blog Updates

I have been doing a little housekeeping around the blog as I am getting ready to post the first chapter of my next story “Damaged Friends”.

You now might notice that the Appendix A (characters) has been updated a bit.  I changed the layout and developed some of the descriptions a little more based on how they have grown in the stories.  I have also added some of the newer additions from side stories like Cara, Donna, Jessica and Paula.  These girls along with some other characters will play a larger role in the upcoming story.

I have added pictures of Heather and Mark apartment along with Cara’s condo to Appendix B.  I feel the need for these pictures is very important for clear consistent writing.  If I understand the floor plan of a certain place than I can write a crisper, cleaner story with little to no mistakes.

I started to experiment with adding Amazon Kindle format to Appendix C (completed stories).  However I only have the first two stories and I am not sure if they even work completely.  When I upload “Hurt” I kept getting error messages whenever I downloaded it tried to read it in my app on my nexus.  So if anyone has any suggestions they would be much appreciated.


pcm1977


No comments:

Post a Comment